Here are a couple of pictures from this weekend. I had a bath on Friday night. Mommy gave me the bath and grandpa assisted in dressing me. As you can tell in the closeup, I really enjoy lounging in my bath these days.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
We Must Protect this House!
Grandpa and Grandma H. had a good visit with me this weekend. Grandpa has a bit of a cold so he wore a mask whenever he held me and he washed his hands a lot. He's a funny grandpa because he drew a face on his mask. It's lips were very pink. Mommy had a big break from holding me except for when I was eating. I was pretty much in someone's arms 24 hours a day, just the way I like it. We also went shopping and mommy didn't have to sit down and take a long break like last time. She managed to go into the baby clothes section of Old Navy and resist buying clothes for me. Good mommy! Daddy was on call on Saturday so I didn't get to see him until this morning. He always says "hello team" when he gets home. We're all happier when the team is together.
Here are a couple of pictures from this weekend. I had a bath on Friday night. Mommy gave me the bath and grandpa assisted in dressing me. As you can tell in the closeup, I really enjoy lounging in my bath these days.
Here are a couple of pictures from this weekend. I had a bath on Friday night. Mommy gave me the bath and grandpa assisted in dressing me. As you can tell in the closeup, I really enjoy lounging in my bath these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment