I decided to challenge my parents today. I've had plenty to eat, my diaper is clean, I don't seem to have gas, and I've had plenty to sleep, but I'm screaming at the top of my lungs whenever I'm not sleeping or eating today. Mommy handed me over to daddy as soon as he walked in the door. Maybe she'll take a shower finally. I get my shots on Friday so I'm just preparing them for the fussiness that will inevitably follow. I'm still cute though.
Mommy can get me to stop crying by doing an Indian chant. Here's how it goes: "Doh-o-oon't cry Mi-e-na. Your mommy loves yooou. Your daddy loves yooou." Now repeat that at least a hundred times and prop me up high on your shoulder while walking around the house. Mommy is just being lazy and won't continue that for more than an hour.
Harvey Karp can kiss my grits!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mina---I am not sure what your Mom is complaining about.....doesn't she know that maybe you just felt like screaming?!? Or that maybe you wanted to discuss world affairs? It is quite possible that you felt like the living room should be re-arranged RIGHT NOW and she just didn't listen....no wonder you were screaming. Poor thing :)
I do want you to know that you have a LONG ways to go until you reach your potential on this. My sisters, when they were about your age, spent a two hour car ride screaming just because they were mad. The second they got home, they stopped and were happy. That might be a fun game for you if you go and visit your grandparents!
Jenny
Hopefully the sarcasm in this comes through ;)
Hahaha...I needed that. She's already done the screaming on the car ride bit. She didn't reach top decibel, but maybe she's reserving that for the next trip. When are you coming to visit us Jenny?
lol!! (Harvey Karp)
Mina, you and and my Corbin just like to remind us mommies that you're not boring and predictable.
Post a Comment