Mommy and Daddy got all dressed up for a party on Friday night. I got to stay home with Grandpa and Grandma while they went out so I was really happy and excited about that.

We went to visit Santa on Saturday. Why in the world would anyone want to sit on his lap? I think the pictures speak for themselves.


This is as close as I let that jolly guy get to me.

If Mommy and Daddy were sending out proper Christmas cards this year, then this picture would have been the winner.

On Sunday we had more visitors and Daddy woke me up from my nap. I was shy and needed to snuggle for a while, but I still smiled for my Nana and Papa.

Serious snuggles and kisses.

My great grandma turned 80 on Saturday so she came with Papa and Nana to bring me some of her cake.

Big smile (practicing for pictures in a week).

I loved great grandma's cane and used it for a microphone. Mommy did a video so I'll have to make her edit it to share sometime.

We had pizza for supper and I ate a bunch of black olives. My cousin Hailey loves olives too.

I rediscovered my favorite book and I've already had Mommy read it five times today. What's better than learning about teeth?

I wasn't all that cooperative for pictures with the birthday girl.

I showed Papa my newest Minnie Mouse ornament.

Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Dear Mina,
You remind me of your Daddy. One time your nana and I stood in line a long time for him to visit Santa.
When it was his turn, he changed his mind and said we can write to Santa instead.
Hugs, Aunt Shirley
Post a Comment