I kept Nana on her toes while we stayed at her house. She gets nervous when I'm on these stairs so I tease her. So far I haven't even come close to falling or slipping.
Since the stairs didn't get much of a reaction I moved on to standing on folding chairs. That even got Mommy excited. Check out my cute belly!
My party was chaotic and fun. I got lots of nice presents and got to see most of my favorite people.
I got the most special piece.
Here I am with all the cousins. From left to right: Charlotte (in Mommy's belly), Macy, Milo, me, Anya, Hailey, and Leif. We sat at the fun table.
It's hard to tell, but I ate my ice cream first, then my fruit, then my frosting, then my veggies, and finally ate some cake. Thanks to all that came to my party and thanks for the wonderful gifts!
We celebrated Christmas as a little family on Tuesday morning. Santa came a few days early and filled my stocking.
Can you believe I got to eat fruit snacks in the morning?
I gave my friend Elmo a bow.
Daddy had to surgerize Elmo so that he would work. I waited patiently.
We celebrated Christmas again on Christmas morning. I played with my daddy's train set while I waited for present time.
Daddy entertained us all with some stellar piano playing. Can you tell he has a smile on his face?
It's because he was playing "Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer." Nana wasn't too thrilled by that one, but everyone else thought it was funny. Those years of piano lessons were worthwhile!
I had no problem keeping busy at Nana and Papa's house. I played with all the toys and when that got old, I explored the bathroom drawers. I could have stayed much longer and been completely happy.
We did another Christmas celebration on Saturday with Mommy's side of the family. I'll post Part III if Grandma or Grandpa send Mommy some pictures in the next couple of days, HINT, HINT. Mommy didn't take any pictures herself because she was tired and forgot.

2 comments:
Mina, thank you for sharing stories and pictures about your wonderful Christmas. You and everyone looked pretty cute. :)
Gr8 Aunt Lois
I less than three that cake, especially the 186 in the corner~!
Post a Comment