Today was my 2
nd birthday! I went over and played at Matthew's house this morning to celebrate. I'd been asking for him ever since we got home. Here I am with my favorite toddler.

He gave me a present. It's a super cool car. Mommy got it out of the box after my nap and it chased me. I was scared at first, but I warmed up to it quickly. Thanks for the great present!

I didn't want to leave his house so I threw a bit of a fit. I was just acting my age.

I threw another fit when we got home because I wanted to color and Mommy wanted me to eat my lunch.

I got to color after my long nap. She can now trust me with the entire box of crayons and I can even sit at the dining room table without mishap (so far). Mommy complimented my coloring when she saw that I colored on the same two pages for about 15 minutes. I used to just flip and scribble. I kept her company while she folded laundry and it was very peaceful.

This is my impression of a turtle. Check out those neck stretching skills!

We went out to eat at Boston's. Daddy played the role of Anya and gave me bunny ears.

Once we got home, I got to open a few presents.

I got a penguin pillow.

I also got a car garage and a
magnadoodle. The
magnadoodle was a huge hit.

I had to get the hang of it at first.

Before long I mastered the
magnadoodle. Daddy was impressed.

To top it all off, I got to have my very own cupcake. Yum!

I had a fantastic 2
nd birthday.

Here's one last silly picture of me to tide you over until the next blog entry. Who knows where this facial expression came from.
2 comments:
She's looking so grown up now! A little bit more advanced with the crayon than we are... we have crayon on the dishwasher, the floor, the wall.... Happy Birthday Mina!
Happy Birthday Mina!
Cori & Kevin
Post a Comment