We went to a family Christmas party on Saturday and my
nana took a bunch of pictures of me. She carefully documented my examination of the breakable nativity scene (no, I didn't break anything, but not from lack of trying).

Great Aunt Shirley warmed me up with
horsies and chocolate. I gave out
eskimo kisses to a bunch of the family after a while.

Even amidst all the commotion, I was able to take a short reading break with some baby doll friends.

No one could resist me for too long though.

I loved this beep beep.

Do you think I had enough admirers?

Life is good!

There was a bunch of candy right at my level. Daddy tried to persuade me to look at my fun new book instead. I played with it today when there wasn't chocolate to distract me.

We did a gift exchange and
Kareena gave me this beautiful coat and hat. I've never seen so many excited women once I had it on.

The perfect Christmas picture.

And just in case all those sweet pictures were affecting my street cred...yo, what's up?

Merry Christmas everyone! I don't know if I'll be back on again until after the holidays since we're going out of town in a couple of days.
2 comments:
What a gorgeous little girl you are in your new coat and hat, Minnie! I'm glad you had such a fun time, and I can't wait for some of those Eskimo kisses! Love you, Honey. Grandma H
That coat and hat set is GORGEOUS!!! Where was it purchased?
Post a Comment