I had a milestone night tonight. Mommy has been putting me on the big girl potty whenever I have asked in the last few days. This afternoon I sat on the potty for half an hour and read some books. Mommy kept me company, but she seemed awfully bored. I sat on the potty again before night night time and Mommy folded laundry. All of a sudden, I made a tinkling sound so I stood up to see what happened. I went pee in the potty! Mommy cheered me on and wiped off my little mess. She didn't get mad at me at all so I sat back down on the potty for a while. Maybe next time I'll try to get all the pee into the potty so my feet don't have to get washed off!
Side note from Mommy:
I don't want to be potty training with Mina right now, but she's asking to use the potty so I can't very well say no. Yes, I realize that she'll most likely revert even if she's well trained by the time her sister arrives. Too bad she didn't decide to use the potty a couple of months ago when it would have been better timing.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay for the potty!! You are getting to be such a BIG GIRL! I am very proud of you :) I can't wait until your birthday party!!
Love you!
Aunt Claudia GP
Emily did exactly the same thing to me. Just about the time it was getting incredibly hard to get up and down off the floor, she was really interested. When Audrey was born, she completely reverted back except for going right before nap and bath/bed. She's just about got it all down now, and it really is nicer than dealing with diapers, so if Mina is interested, go with it!!
Way to go, Mina! See you tomorrow. :)
Aunt Lois
Post a Comment