Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow

Mommy took me out to tot lot this morning and I had to get all bundled up because it was cold outside. It snowed early this morning. It wasn't snowing while we were out and about, but it started to snow again a few minutes after we got home. Good timing, huh? We had a great time at tot lot since we got the place mostly to ourselves. The only other moms there were people that Mommy knew so she had fun talking to friends while I battled it out and won the little tikes car war.I think the thumb parts are a little unnecessary.This is what Mommy gets when she tells me to do my big smile.Yesterday I helped Mommy put the groceries away after we went shopping. Daddy has been on a cost-saving, flavor suppressing Smart Ones kick. I made a whole pile of meals for him. Too bad our house is too small for my very own kitchen or I would have put them in the freezer where they belonged.I hope everyone is staying warm and safe during the winter weather!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sunshine! You have such a cute hat and mittens! Wish I looked as good as you in a stocking hat!

Love, Nana