Mommy has been doing videos of me, but has been lazy about posting them. We're going to see family in our future hometown tomorrow, but here's a taste of what I've been up to.
I'm highly skilled with buckles. This video is kind of like watching paint dry.
Here I am doctoring my baby doll. I give shots to the mouth because that's what Daddy does.
The Buddy makes a great chair. He's luxurious!
And in case you think I'm always happy and sweet, here's a tantrum. Nana - don't watch this. I think it will make you too sad. This video was taken when I was sick so I really wasn't myself.

4 comments:
Hi, Sunshine! You sure show a lot of patience working with your buckles.
Your baby doll sounds so real and in need of respiratory therapy! Are you going to bring her to F.D. this weekend?
See you soon!
Love, Nana
As for the buckling, we are amazed at your patience too, Sweetie! As for the tantrum, maybe you were hungry. I get mean when I'm hungry too. You're my girl! I take credit for the temper but not the patience. Grandpa and I are excited to see you! Love, Grandma H
Mina, your Nana already covered what I was going to say! I'm thinking you will have lots of attention in F.D. Aunt Lois
Oh, such a sweetie! Hope to see you soon! Whenever I'm having a bad day I just log on to Mina's sight and I instantly feel better.
Post a Comment