Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Vacation - Part Two

Daddy is back at work today so I talked Mommy into blogging for me. We enjoyed the weather and went bike riding a couple of times and went on walks during our home vacation. We also got some stuff done around the house. I was a big help. On Sunday, we went and visited friends in Des Moines and then spent our last day at home lazing around. Here I am running away from Mommy.
If you look really hard, then you can sort of see the landscaping that Daddy worked on.
I had to be tricked into my bike trailer with food and baby doll. They've temporarily given up on the helmet.This isn't so bad! I love to ride under the Interstate in the tunnel. It makes cool noises.Amazingly, the camera wasn't out very much so I don't have many pictures to show you. Mommy will take more pictures when she's bored. However, she took me to the library this morning and didn't get to sit for more than 5 seconds because I kept running away and getting into trouble. Stay tuned for some blurry pictures.

The other exciting news is that I weaned from nursing last week. I haven't had any mommy milk since last Wednesday. Don't feel too bad for Mommy, she's still getting lots of snuggles from me. I could care less where I get my fluids from.

No comments: