Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Noodle

I learned two new words during lunch today - noodle and bean. Cool, huh? Mommy shared her chicken noodle soup with me because I kept asking for noodles (which sounds a lot like new-null when I say it).

Mommy gave in to me yesterday afternoon when I begged to nurse. I nursed for half an hour and surprisingly got milk out. I was soooooo happy afterwards and Mommy was happy that I wasn't screaming anymore.

I helped Mommy go shopping today. She tried on dresses and other things. I hid some crackers for other bored children to find. I'm nice like that.

Daddy was on call last night and had to sleep at the hospital. It was his last night of that. From here on (at least during residency), he's either chief or not on call. He'll most likely get to sleep at least a couple of hours at home every night.

Matthew kissed me yesterday. I loved it. He kissed me on the sweet spot on the back of my neck. I didn't give him any kisses because I'm saving them all for my mommy and daddy.

No comments: