Daddy had the whole weekend off and we took full advantage of our time together. On Saturday morning we hung out while Mommy went to some garage sales. We banished Mommy from the house from Saturday afternoon until Sunday morning so we could have some special time together. She went and played with her friends while Daddy and I had a date. I continued to hang out with Daddy even after she got home. She didn't mind because I'm still a mommy's girl for the most part. Daddy thinks I'm pretty great.

I'm his little helper. We cleaned both of the cars on the inside.

I finally got brave enough to try out the bike trailer. My parents lured me in with buckles to play with.


We have some pretty flowers in front of our house.

Speaking of pretty - look at my diapers and Daddy's lawn! We've been digging out dandelions every evening and the hard work has finally paid off. I help by putting the dandelions in a bucket so he can dump them over the back of the fence.

More buckles!
Ooooo...

Bubba dropped his ball and I reached and reached and finally got it.

And it was delicious!


When babies attack!

Yep, we're buds.


Seriously, he's in love with me. It's sickening.

Mommy didn't find exactly what she wanted at the garage sales, but she did find this guy. His name is Norman and he's my gigantic giraffe friend.

My feet don't even touch the floor when I ride on him.
1 comment:
We got the same bike trailer! Jack does good at first but then his bike helmet irritates him so he wants out. Does Mina like riding in it??
Post a Comment