Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vacation - Part One

Daddy is on a ten day vacation so we've been busy. We went to a wedding on Saturday and then visited with family for a few days. Mommy and Daddy unpacked and got settled in at home yesterday. I had a play date with Matthew this morning and then we went to the mall for lunch. I've been pretty uncooperative for the camera lately, but there are a few pictures you might enjoy.

Eating some cheerios by Lake LaVerneGetting into the diaper bagTeasing Mommy by refusing to look at the cameraI played with some buckles while the boys admired me. I showed people my dancing abilities at the wedding reception.Daddy had his arms full of cuteness.I crashed out on Mommy after refusing my nap on Sunday. She didn't mind.Leif took me to a park near his house.
Leif is almost one. Can you believe it?I loved the swings.

I also love Aunt Emily. Ah, back support. Mommy thinks we'll have to use this one for high school graduation since we should graduate the same year.I'll have Mommy post the second part after Monday because that's Daddy's last day off.

No comments: