A rare sighting caught on camera yesterday afternoon.

Mommy let me air out for a bit yesterday afternoon since we were outside. She's scared to let me air out inside since we had a fiasco that involved major scrubbing of my toy school bus. This is my new toy.

I love to climb up the slide.

Grandma is visiting and she waited for me below. I found out that it's hard to slide on a bare bottom.

Mommy helped me out and gave me a nice slippery outfit to wear.

I also like to spin the wheel.

Mommy gave in and bought me a baby doll stroller and a baby doll yesterday. The doll is really funny because it coughs and cries and has a fever. She thought it would be good so I could recognize the signs of Swine Flu.
2 comments:
Yay! You finally got your slide. Leif has been sliding too. He can only go down head first on his tummy. I bet you have experimented with all kinds of ways to go down and up. Love you!
Aw, D has that one too. Those pictures are great. She looks like such a fun kiddo.
Post a Comment