Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

All Berryhill

In celebration of Mother's Day, my mother dressed me up Berryhill style. I'd totally fit in with my maternal great grandmother's side of the family in this get-up. At least I'm safe! I needed to be dressed this way to go to Lowe's for some flower shopping.We planted some flowers in the front and back. I got filthy and my parents washed me in the kitchen sink before my nap. That was fun. They really don't like dirt.Check out my cool shoes! Yes, that's zebra print you're seeing.I bet you can guess what I had for supper. Mommy was feeling around and can tell that my molars are starting to get bumpy. That means those teeth will come in sometime in the next 6 months. I have a runny nose from my canines that are still coming through. Six more teeth and I'll be done!
We had a great Mother's Day. The highlight of the day was when I ate steak. That's a big deal since I don't usually eat meat. Daddy had the day off so that made Mommy very happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you look adorable, Minnie, but I'm part Berryhill myself!

Love you, Sweetie!

Grandma H