It was a gorgeous day yesterday so we played outside. I was saying "noodle" when this picture was taken so that's why my face looks a little funny.
Mommy was surprised when I didn't like standing in the bucket.


Daddy is home to spend time with us this weekend. We've already been on a nice bike ride. They're taking me to the pet store after my nap.

2 comments:
I like your new swimsuit! Can I come over sometime and play in your bucket too? It's a lot bigger than mine! I woke up with a 101.5 fever and my ears REALLY hurt now so I hope I can go to the golf dinner tomorrow night!
Mina is a funny gir because she is in a bucet.
I hafent senn you in a long time we miss you we all miss you mina.
We cant wat in tell nis time.
I bet mina growing i bet she is 22 or23or78, im gest cibing we love you so much
LIVE
macy
Post a Comment