Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Water World

Water was the theme of the day yesterday. We went swimming in the morning with all of our mommy and toddler friends. I showed the other kids how to dive under water and how to escape from their mommies. After my nap we played outside for a while.The real fun started when Mommy filled my bucket with water.The classic childhood picture - filthy child in filthy surroundings. Awesome.Nothing is better than water!Bubba had fun too. He kept trying to drink the water out of my bucket.I was soaking wet when we came inside so Mommy had to change my clothes.I talked on the phone with both ears (there is one in my left hand that you can't see). I do this all the time, but Mommy usually can't catch me with the camera.We watched cartoons while we waited for Daddy to get home to take us on a date.I read a book too.I'm my mother's daughter.Mommy was showing me her belly so I showed her mine.I'm planning to join the circus. Do you like my balancing act?If you weren't impressed by the first pose, how about this one? I stayed like this for a long time.Once Daddy came home, he took us to Boston's and I ate a ton of food and acted like a little lady. He gave me a bath to finish the water-filled day. It looks like it's going to rain all weekend so I guess that's going to be our water experience for the next couple of days. Why does it always rain on the weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! It is so much fun seeing her every day when I get to school. McKay has 100....oops...she sold 6, so 94 ISU football t-shirts to sell as she made the Cyclone competition dance team over the weekend!! Woo hoo!! Want to buy a couple....please?????

Love you guys,

Kim