Yesterday afternoon was one of those times that I was 100% happy. I woke up from a 3.5 hour nap, had my pants changed, put on a comfy outfit, ate a delicious lunch of black-eyed peas and fresh pear, and then went outside and played with a big bucket of water with Mommy and Euclid. Daddy came home after a little bit and I played with him for a while outside and then he colored with me at the kitchen table while Mommy cooked dinner. Crayons make a delicious appetizer. ;).
I've been enjoying snuggling. A couple of days ago Mommy put her head on my lap and I played with her hair and grinned down at her. I can be gentle. I also kiss Mommy's belly if given the opportunity. She kisses mine all the time (probably because I'm always showing it to her) so it's only fair.
.
Mommy apologizes for not updating the blog as much lately. Anyone that's tried to take my picture in recent days knows that it's extremely difficult to get a good picture. I move very quickly and look away from the camera at the last second. Forget smiles!

No comments:
Post a Comment