We've been having too much fun and haven't had time to blog. Mommy did a video of me to make it up to you. Please excuse her bad singing. She has to sing in order for me to sing.
The weather has been much nicer so we've been spending a good portion of the afternoon in our backyard. I really basked in the sun today.
I also like to peek through the fence slats.
Mommy laid on the ground so I had to get up close and personal with her. I laid on the ground yesterday and rolled around on some dog poo. Mommy rushed over when I picked it up and tried to put it in my mouth. I love to get her excited!
Here's a reenactment, minus the poo. Mommy should do a video of me running around the backyard sometime. I run, then sit, then lay, then roll, then repeat.
Ah, sunshine.
I also love to get into trouble with the sand that Daddy has behind the smoker.
A couple of nights ago I said, "Oh boy!" when my daddy let me play with his pager. That got a good reaction from my parents. Last night I let Daddy put me to bed while Mommy went out with some friends. We went to Tot Lot this morning and I rode around on a big tricycle and made a bunch of friends. This evening I pulled my diaper off and escaped down the stairs. Tomorrow we're going to attempt
story time at the library now that Mommy isn't having wardrobe issues. I'm still being a very good girl for diaper changes. We might go swimming on Friday morning with our
meet-up buddies. We're so busy having fun!
2 comments:
Mina, you and your Mommy are sooo funny. Happy Easter to all three of you. I hope the Easter Bunny finds your house. Love, Aunt Lois
Mina,
You are such a happy baby. Your laugh is infectious.
Happy Easter to all of you.
Aunt Shirley
Post a Comment