Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Heat has been the theme of the last couple days. I got a fever at church on Easter and I still have a fever. Mommy and Daddy don't like it one bit. I sure don't like it either. Anyway, here are a few Easter pictures. Most of the pictures looked like this. I'm difficult!I stopped for a while to play with a booster seat.Mommy loves me! Look at my cheeks. :(
I need my Mommy so I'm not going to let her type much more. I did want to say that I loved hiking through the woods yesterday. Mommy strapped me to her back and it was so fun! I hope we do it again sometime. The Buddy is so sore that he cried in his sleep last night, but he had fun swimming in the creek and running after a huge turkey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I see those rosy cheeks from your fever. You are still cute as a button.. I want to kiss those rosy cheeks.

Get well fast.
Hugs,Aunt Shirley

Anonymous said...

Mina,

Please let us know if you are feeling better yet. We worry about you! :)

Love you!

Aunt Claudia GP