I have a couple of new songs I can do. First, I can sing my Baby C's along with my alphabet elephant. I'm not sure why my parents laugh when I start that song every time. I can also clap my hands appropriately during "If You're Happy and You Know It."
I went to the mall this afternoon and got into a cat fight. This chick jumped me, but Mommy had my back and pulled her off of me. We hit the road after that. Who knew a two year old in pig tails could be so tough? It's a good thing we left when we did or I would have shown her what's what. It could have turned really ugly.
Daddy has put me to bed for the last week. He sings me songs and lays me down and I go right to sleep. I only get to have my mommy milk before my nap now.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment