I can sing Old MacDonald Had a Farm! I sang it a bunch yesterday and when Daddy came home, I performed on cue. Mommy and Daddy were so excited.
I'm doing better, but not completely over whatever is wrong with me. By Monday night I had Mommy crying almost as hard as me because I was so grumpy all day. I was pretty much my normal self yesterday and didn't have a fever at all until the late afternoon. I was feeling well enough to walk to the park (at least most of the way). We spent about two hours outside yesterday afternoon. I woke up today covered in snot, but without a fever. This post-nasal drip stuff is really annoying.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi, Sunshine! I'm happy that you are feeling better!
Hope you will sing for Papa and me Saturday! :-)
Love, Nana
Hope you are feeling better soon Mina...and try to be nice to your mommy shes would make it go away if she could :)
The Byersdorfer's
Post a Comment