Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tooth L

Tooth L is coming in and it hurts! I'm cranky and in pain and so is Mama from listening to me all day. She rubs my swollen gums with her finger and that feels good at least. My sleep has been disturbed too. I woke up for the day at 4:30 on Monday, 3:30 yesterday, and slept in until 6:30 today. I was so tired yesterday morning that I fell asleep in my baby prison. I only slept in this position for about half an hour, but took a four hour nap later on. I imagine my neck would have been sore if I would slept like this for very long. I'm definitely less grumpy today than I was the last couple of days. We're hoping my tooth comes in soon. Dada and Mama think that tooth "I" seems like it might come in too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby... But you look so peaceful in your prison..

Sweet baby, I hope your tooth comes in today..

Great Aunt shirley