My doctor's visit went well today. I got to see Dr. Lisa and gave her lots of smiles. I showed her all of my tricks. I think she liked it when I walked over to her and grabbed her leg. She's so much cooler than that other doctor we saw last time. My weight was up to just under 19 pounds so I'm holding steady in the weight percentiles. I'm fit, trim, and very active. Dr. Lisa thinks I'm doing great and made Mama feel like she's doing great too. Yay! The only part of the visit that wasn't fun was the flu shot. At least it was the second part so I won't get another one of those until next year. Mama nursed me afterwards and all was right in the world.
Now that I'm all better, Mama is going to let me play in public again. I wonder if she'll take me to the library or to the mall play area. I haven't played at either place for a few weeks. I'd better not get another cold right away because Mama wants to meet Vanessa. Mama is also thinking of taking me to visit Santa Claus in the mall. Dada is going to miss out, but we'd have to wait in long lines if we went at a time that he was available.
The UPS guy has been coming to visit the last couple of days. Mama has let me see my birthday presents, but she won't take them out of the boxes for me. I can't wait to play with my new boxes. Tehehe!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment