Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Christmasgiving!

We're all home safe and sound after a fantastic visit with family and friends. Mama and I left our house on Monday morning. We didn't do a whole lot that day since it was our travel day. On Tuesday I got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa D while Mama made homemade baby food with Aunt Emily. They made pears, avocado, bananas, squash, and sweet potatoes while I got spoiled rotten. Leif is such a big boy and I hear that he tried food for the first time today. He'll get to try some of the food they made in a few days.I think I should show him how to eat properly.Or maybe Tater could help him if he makes a mess.Who doesn't love Tater? He's too much fun.On Wednesday, Mama got her hair cut and I got to go shopping with Aunt Claudia and my cousins Hailey and Macy. We celebrated Christmas and Thanksgiving with Mama's family on Thursday and Dada was there when I woke up for the day. I was so happy to see him. Everyone enjoyed my dancing. I got to open my first Christmas present ever.I liked the bows.Dada went hunting on Friday and shot a few pheasants. I got to see "Uncle" James when I was eating supper. I didn't know what to think of him. He kept making funny noises at me. He was very impressed with my moves.Dada took a whirlpool bath with me that night. I loved it. Mama enjoyed taking a bath with me on Wednesday. I wish we had a big tub like that at home!He did more hunting on Saturday morning and shot a couple more. Mama needs a good pheasant recipe. Grandma and Grandpa H were in charge of me Saturday night. We left on Sunday morning and it was snowing like crazy. Mama apparently flirted with disaster, but I slept through it and nothing was hurt.
Dada and Mama decorated for Christmas yesterday. Our next task is to work on the Christmas card picture. Mama has had it planned for over a year, but now she needs to execute her plan. We did some videos this last week and Mama will share them with you sometime when she isn't so busy. Mama thinks it's good to be home, but I miss my grandparents and Tater.

No comments: