Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Nutty Christmas

Mama had a fun time with the Christmas cards this year. This was the picture of me we ended up using. I smiled and sat by Dog (who has special meaning for Mama).In fact, I smiled for a few of the pictures. Mama loves this one because you can see my pearly whites.
I wasn't entirely cooperative the whole time. I hated the antlers.
I'm sitting here. What more do you want?
Gangsta lean
Mmmm...antlers...
I was semi-cooperative during the first of the three photo shoots, but we noticed the tag needed to be removed from the antlers. I tried to tell them.
The Buddy wasn't much more cooperative than me. He tried to lick the camera.
He was just a little too excited about getting his picture taken, if you can see what I mean.
He looked so ready to lead Santa's sleigh.
The outdoor photo shoot resulted in a wet camera, wet antlers, and cold hands. Euclid refused to look at the camera.
Another great shot of the dog.
Mama's self portrait. She thought this was too flattering to go in the Christmas card. Heaven forbid she look kind of normal or something. This one was a little too scary though. We call this the crazed reindeer look.Not only does Dada look crazy, but the picture is blurry. We should have used this one!

I hope you enjoyed our card. I wonder what we'll do next year!

No comments: