Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Snow Baby

Mama made a deal with me a couple of months ago that she'd buy me a snowsuit once I learned to walk. She followed through and boy am I glad she did. I love the snow like every Midwest girl should. Dada doesn't know he should wear a coat in the winter.
Now what do I do? I think I'll throw snowballs. Mama didn't get any pictures of that, but I really creamed her. Snow is fun to crawl around in.
Do you honestly think a snowsuit can slow me down?

We went inside after a while, but now my parents know that I love the snow. I even ate some.I kept my snow pants on for a little while afterwards. Do they make my butt look big?This morning I found a pacifier in my toy basket and I decided it was my new favorite toy. I chewed on it all day long.Dada enjoyed getting some love from me. I think it's fun to act like a tiny baby.I hope everyone had as fun of a weekend as us. I can't wait until next weekend when we get to see lots and lots of family. I get to see both sets of grandparents and all of the extended family on Dada's side. Do you think I'll get any attention at all?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures! Your hat is so cute, Mina! Looks like you are ready for the ski slopes...maybe someday! :-)

Grandma Cathy

Anonymous said...

Mina can you please talk to Matthew & tell him snow is fun! You look so cute in your outfit...love the hat!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Dear, it DOES make your butt look big, but I love you anyway!!

Love, Grandma H