Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

In the Mail

Mama finally has the Christmas cards in the mail. She worked on that during my nap this morning. Sending out the cards made her get all sentimental so she's going to share some pictures from last year with you. This is what Mama looked like at this time last year. I'm in this picture too! They painted Rudolph on Mama's belly. It was my first costume.
She was so happy and excited about getting to meet me last Christmas. I wonder why we don't have a big tree like that this year. Hmmm...
We had a really fun play date at the library this afternoon. There were about a dozen moms with their babies. Mama took a few pictures of the chaos. I loved playing in the sun.

Where's Mina?Look at that little boy beating up on that girl! I stayed out of it.I checked out the storytime room. Someday I'll get to go to Wee Read. It's at 10:30 on Thursdays and I'm napping then about 99% of the time. I stole some puzzle pieces from my new friend.
Puzzles are very interesting. I don't have any at home.I think you're supposed to flap them around in the air. Mama just wanted to share this picture to show you how cool the mural is in the storytime room.

Let's see, there has been a lot going on. I'm CRAZY for my Dada. I scream when he comes home in excitement. I cry when he leaves in the morning (unfortunately I've been awake at that point the last few days). I walk around saying Dadadadada. He wasn't home for supper one night and I called his name and looked for him for about an hour. Last night Mama went to the store and Dada danced with the potato masher. He's so easy to love. I'm a lucky lady (and so is Mama!!!).

.

I had a date with Matthew yesterday afternoon. Mama and Jamie were really impressed when we walked into the dining room together and started chatting. They think young love is adorable. Matthew fed me some crackers and I really liked that.

.

I've been napping like it's going out of style. I typically nap from 9am-noon and then from 3pm-5pm. I go to bed at 8pm and wake up around 5am on a bad day, 6:30 am on a fantastic day. I very rarely wake up in the night and when I do, I put myself back to sleep. I take my naps in my car seat. Mama settles me in there and rocks the chair for a couple of minutes while I sit in my room with the white noise machine on. It works like a charm so she isn't going to change it. I sleep all night in my crib with no issues, but my naps only last half an hour if I'm in my crib. Weird, huh?

.

My eighth tooth is in. They haven't gotten a picture of it yet. Dada is glad I'm finally symmetrical.

.

I get to see both sets of grandparents this weekend and lots of extended family since there is a Christmas party on Saturday. I'll try to remind Mama and Dada to take some pictures.

No comments: