I got a picture of Matthew to tuck away in the corner of my mirror. Yes, Mama put it up there for me.
Mama took a brief break with the presents to get a picture of the mullet. Party in the back!
I prefer to exercise when I look at books. Deep squats are my specialty.
Matthew also gave me some peekaboo blocks that I threw at Mama.
We went swimming at the rec center for a while in the afternoon. I hadn't been in a pool since August and it was even more fun than I remembered. I kicked a lot and dipped my face in. It's really fun to be able to walk in the water and I couldn't do that before.
I opened the rest of my presents once Dada got home. I was still sleepy from my nap when I opened my dance CDs and beads.
Gavin and Vanessa's parents gave me some really cool toys (hangers) and a neat outfit too. It's just my size!
We went to Old Country Buffet for dinner so I could try some different foods. I particularly enjoyed the mac 'n cheese, spaghetti, buttery rolls, and cinnamon applesauce. I ate a lot of other stuff too and Mama didn't have to cook!
They gave me a cupcake to see what I'd do. It looks like I went crazy for it, but I actually put it down after I got a bite of it. I think that cupcake may have been old because it wasn't very soft. I hope my cake is better on Saturday!
We went over to the mall play area for a few slides before we went home.
Right before bed, Dada reminded Mama that I hadn't gotten my zebra yet. I got to play on it for a minute and then it was time to nurse, snuggle, and go to bed.
I talked and talked to Mama after she nursed me. That's my new thing. I talk a bunch and then settle down almost immediately once she lays me down in my bed. She's so happy that she doesn't have to sneak out of the room anymore. It was a wonderful first birthday and Mama assures me that she'll do her best to make every year special.

1 comment:
Yeah, gee... I wonder.
Mina's birthday looked awesome! I'm glad she had a happy day!
Post a Comment