My cold is completely gone! I'm so glad the snot bubbles are no longer 'cause it was really gross. Mama finished her super secret project so she can share some pictures with you now. Christmas cards will be in the mail next week so you'll have to wait until after that to hear all about the photo shoots (yes, plural, I was VERY difficult) and see any of the pictures from the cards.
I like sitting in the rocking chair all by myself.

It's fun to stand on it too, but Mama gets really nervous when I do it.

I gave Mama lots of cute poses when she wasn't trying so hard to get good pictures of me.

I'm working on my eighth tooth really hard so that's why I have so much drool.

I've discovered my body below my belly button. Mama has to keep a
onesie on me or I try to take off my diaper. Mama should bring this picture with when I get my weight checked tomorrow morning.

Mama has been letting me gently hold onto pretty things. I haven't broken anything so far.

I know how to direct the band when I hear music.


Mama is still working on my alphabet book. She's trying to get a good "Z" picture.

Mama has to stop here because my play date will be here any minute. I can't wait to see Matthew! I'll have Mama tell you all about my appointment tomorrow. She's not looking forward to it because my weight doesn't seem to have gone up according to the home scale. We'll see.
1 comment:
That looks like the macarena to me! Go Minnie!
Grandma H
Post a Comment