Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Standing Strong

Mommy finally got a picture of me standing up on my own. She couldn't resist taking a picture even though my bruise looks just as bad today as it did yesterday. I was so full of smiles that she took some extra pictures. Oh, and a really rude dude at Walmart asked if my bruise was a birthmark yesterday and then glared at Mommy when she said it was a bruise. That's exactly what Mommy was afraid of for some reason. Bruises happen...that guy must not have any kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mina,

You are just too too cute - even with the bruise.

Great Aunt Shirley

Anonymous said...

You are adorable, Minnie. You're getting to be such a big girl, and your hair is growing and looking so pretty too. I'd kiss your bruise if you were here. Love you, Sweetie!

Grandma H

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm desensitized to bruises. Here's a typical conversation at our house:
Milo: Mom, look at my scratch.
Me: That's too bad.
Anya: I have a scratch and a bruise. Look!
Me: Oh dear.
A:I need a bandaid.
M:I need two bandaids.
A:I call the one and only cool bandaid.
M:I was hurt first.
A: Too bad. I already put the bandaid on.
(punches and hits)
A: Mom! Milo hit me.
M: Mom! Anya hit me.
Me:Oh no those are going to bruise.
A & M: Cool!