Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Park Photos

Gavin stayed overnight on Friday and we woke up and played together on Saturday morning. Do you like my shirt? Iowa State played Iowa. Unfortunately, ISU got second place. Oh well, better luck next year.
It's cold out today so Mommy put me in my cute sweater for my walk. We decided to take some pictures before it got too cold.





Mommy stopped taking pictures once I started chewing on the rusty bridge. Ewww...
I'm still working on getting more teeth. Look at what I've done to my crib!
My arm is my next victim.
Oh, and Mommy can't take a shower while I'm awake anymore. I kept trying to climb into the tub and landing on my head. Look at my terrible bruise.

Mommy hasn't been updating you as much as usual because she was busy hanging out with Daddy this weekend. He wasn't very busy with work even though he was on call. So far, this trauma chief gig isn't too bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pics are absolutely adorable!!!