Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

In Love

I'm so in love with my mommy and she's in love with me. Now that I'm sleeping well, she isn't grumpy at all. We kiss and cuddle and play all day long. I giggle all the time and then she starts laughing and then I laugh harder. She hasn't been taking pictures of me because we've been too busy snuggling. Whenever I want a kiss or a hug, I just climb into her lap and pull myself up to her face. It's sickening, isn't it? She's so happy that I'm not working on any teeth right now.

I was a dream come true last night. She was able to put me in my crib awake and walk away (after telling me how wonderful I am, of course) and I went right to sleep without a fuss. Daddy got in on the fun by giving me a bath and holding me and humming songs to me. He isn't too shabby either. He has me climb into his lap when he gets home from work. I've seen him every day for the last few days now that he's done with the SICU rotation. I love having him home. Maybe that's part of the reason Mommy is so happy too.

So, in short: Life is wonderful. We're all in love. We're all getting sleep. Mommy will take some pictures of me if she can stand to put me down and stop kissing on me for a few minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Mina, sleep is a wonderful thing! You may find that you like it even better as a teenager, too! :-)

Grandma Cathy

Anonymous said...

I want some of that!
Love,
Grandma H