It's been a great week. Daddy has been in on all of our normal activities and we've even done a couple of extra fun things. I can't wait until he's home more in a couple of months! Mommy took me to the park with some friends and to a picnic after
Kidercise on Friday. It was really windy so she had us do our picnic in the back of the car. I loved looking out the back at all the birds.

I had a lot to say to Mommy. It was mostly, "What's that? What are these?"

Daddy snapped a picture of me in
Kidercise class. I'm the one in the orange shirt and pink pants. Trust me, my outfit matched if you saw the front.

We watched a pig movie for family date night tonight and I snuggled with Charlotte. She gives me huge smiles.

She likes to sit on my lap.

Cheese!

Her favorite place to be is in Mommy's arms. That's where you see the biggest smiles.

Tomorrow is Easter and then Monday is my special day. I wonder what my parents have cooked up next?!
No comments:
Post a Comment