Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bye bye, Mama!

That's what I say when Mama tries to tell me not to do something. I say, "Bye bye, Daddy," and wave my hand at him too. It's my version of "talk to the hand."Mommy insisted that I'm too big for Charlotte's swing, but I showed her that I fit. She told me that I fit in her arms much better and gave me some snuggles. How's that for punishment?Charlotte and I watched some cartoons together this morning.Bubba had a vet appointment this morning in West Liberty. I went with Daddy while Mommy went to a store with Charlotte. Afterwards we went to El Patio and had a nice lunch. I was well-behaved as usual.Charlotte was well-behaved too. She knows just how to act in a restaurant.I've decided to wake up early from my nap so that we can go play at the park this afternoon. Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: