Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fashion Police

Apparently my sister loves "What Not to Wear" so I'm in big trouble. She's going to turn me in for this outfit for sure.She's going to have a tough time bringing me down though.I ate at the dinner table like a perfect little lady last night.Charlotte had to show off her cute diaper.Miss Jamie caught Charlotte's typical expression when Mommy picks her up after her nap. She's one happy baby!I got to ride Mommy's back like a monkey this morning. We went over to the mall to meet Jamie, Matthew, and Alaina and Mommy decided that she should get some exercise. We walked there and back. Mommy put me in the Babyhawk mei tai carrier on her back and it was really fun. I loved being close to her and getting to look all around. Plus, it was funny when Mommy huffed and puffed on the way home when we went up the hill. She's going to fit into her jeans again in no time if she does that with any frequency.

We went to Kohl's yesterday and I was a big helper. I pushed the buttons to open the doors for Mommy. I love to help.

On Tuesday we went to tot lot and I pedalled the trike for a while. Mommy was so happy for me.

I've recently learned how to count to 15 and can sing the alphabet almost perfectly. I ask Mommy, "What's that, Mama?" all day long so my vocabulary is expanding rapidly. Just wait until I start asking, "Why, Mama?" all day long!

We're going to Kidercise tomorrow and then Daddy is on vacation for a whole week. We have lots of fun things planned - tot lot, vet appointment, Kidercise, family date nights, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mina,

You sure have been a busy little bee!! You are getting more & more grown up all the time. I am so proud of you!

Love you bunches!!

Aunt Claudia GP