I look like my daddy.
Raisins are so delicious that I have to eat the box to get every speck of food.
Mommy left me alone with Charlotte for a minute and came back to this.
I promise that I was trying to be nice. Charlotte was grumpy before I sat on her.
Daddy took a picture of us snuggling before bed time the other night. I'm happy as long as I'm the one that gets to be closest to Mommy.
My sleep has been really goofy lately. I talk and sing for over an hour every night. Sometimes I sleep in to recover and other times I don't. I get grumpy and whine when I'm tired so there has been a fair amount of whining lately. I'm trying to master delaying bedtime techniques, but I think my parents are on to me.I locked myself into Mommy and Daddy's room this morning. Mommy was able to get the door open before I did anything too bad. Charlotte was in the room with me and I was giving her some unsolicited snuggling. Mommy needs to be more on top of things or I'll start carrying baby sister around.

2 comments:
Was she sticking her finger in her mouth to sooth her?! That is about the sweetest thing I've ever seen!!!
She was trying. Mina commonly brings her sister a paci when she's crying and puts it in her mouth correctly. She's a very patient big sister.
Post a Comment