Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

All Better

I got over my cold so Mommy took us out for some fun this week. We went to the last day of Coralville tot lot for the season on Thursday. Charlotte was so excited to go.Unfortunately the car ride did her in again and she did this the whole time we were there. Mommy didn't mind!I loved riding the fish.I loved riding the too small rocking horse. I can get in on my own, but I need help getting out. That's what makes it extra fun.I loved the purple car. Oh boy!I even loved the big green ball!I loved the jeep.I loved the roller coaster. You start at the top.Pause for a second until you get the go ahead.And then you go so fast that the only thing to get a clear picture of is the dismount. Trust me, I had fun.
We went to the other tot lot on Friday, but I'll let Charlotte tell you about that.

2 comments:

The Berryman Family said...

After that massive roller coaster ride (I seriously can't believe that it's allowed - it looks so big compared to her little body :o) I think Mina is ready for Walt Disney World!!! Charlotte looks so sweet in her panda outfit (well, all outfits, actually!)

Anonymous said...

Stunt girl Mina! You look great on your car ramp!!!

I think your parents will have to keep a close eye on you - brave little girl!

Cori