Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Snuggles

We had a really snuggly day today so it's only fitting that Mommy took some pictures of me in my jammies. Charlotte slept in until 9:30 so we had two hours together to snuggle, watch cartoons, and play with no interruption. It was just what we both needed. I didn't get put in time out today at all. I also helped Mommy get the oil changed and showed my little sister off to the little old ladies that were waiting with us.I've been really into my learning toys lately. I love anything to do with the alphabet and I LOVE puzzles. I'm also an excellent singer (just not during music class).
We're going to have some fun company in the morning and Daddy has some vacation days. It'll be his last vacation before his new job. Can you believe we're moving in about a month and a half? I'm already preparing for having Leif over to play. We got a tunnel and tent and I can't wait to share it with him at our new house!

No comments: