Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Three wonderful years

Three years ago today my mommy was recovering from a surgery that helped create me. Mommy and Daddy had problems getting the stork to schedule a delivery so they had to go to a special doctor to do something called IVF in order to get things going. I was headed in their direction after April 5, 2007, but it took about 9 months for me to arrive. That's quite the wait!

We didn't do a whole lot during the day today to celebrate since Daddy was back at work so Mommy got me all dressed up and took me to the carousel at the mall after dinner. I insisted that I needed to wear my cowboy hat to ride the horse. **Note from Mommy: Mina has decided that she'll wear her sunhat inside and has decided to wear her mittens now that the snow has melted.I had to wait my turn to ride the carousel. I was a very patient girl.I loved the ride!Mommy says that I look like a little doll come to life in this picture.Where'd Mina go?Daddy gave me lots of kisses and thanked Mommy for all the shots she went through to make me.And now we have another miracle too. I take credit for Charlotte. I "fixed" Mommy's body which helped make my little sister.

For more of the story of my "Miracle Day", check out the blog entries from the last couple of years: http://minacatherine.blogspot.com/2009/04/miracle-day.html and http://minacatherine.blogspot.com/2008/04/miracle-day-celebration.html

The Easter bunny brought me some fun stuff this year. I got this cool clock puzzle, fruit snacks, clothes, and money in eggs that were hidden all over the main level.I really had to concentrate to find all the eggs. The Buddy tried to help.
Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day for Mommy. The house is getting appraised at 11am, inspected at 12:30, and then reviewed with the buyers at 3pm. Mommy told them they could come as long as we didn't have to be gone so I get to take my nap in my crib. We're going to tot lot in the morning so I won't have a chance to mess up the house. This should be the last major hurdle in the house selling process before closing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEAR MINA,

YES, YOUR MOMMIE IS RIGHT. YOU DO LOOK LIKE A LITTLE DOLL. GLAD BUDDY WAS HELPING YOU FIND THE EGGS.

AND CONGRATS TO MOM AND DAD ON SELLING YOUR HOME.

HUGS, GREAT AUNT SHIRLEY

Grandma said...

Howdy, Partner! You're a cute little cowgirl. I love you very much.