Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

More Craziness

The craziness continues at our house. Daddy and Mommy have the house sold, but it's going to require a bunch of work and I might be eating ramen noodles for a few months. At least it's sold. Now I get to help Mommy pick out my new sheets for my big girl bed. Decisions, decisions...Nana and Papa came to visit for a day and took good care of us while Mommy made a bunch of phone calls. They were even nice enough to take pictures of all the fun.I love to squeeze my sister!Papa gave Charlotte some extra snuggles he had left over after he was done with me.She sure smiles a lot!My sister and I typically nap at the same time in the afternoon (at least for a while). Charlotte likes to snuggle during her naps. Mommy figured out a good trick to be able to get some work done during nap time. Good Buddy!Charlotte likes Red Bird as much as I did when I was little. She sucks on his wing.We went to Barnes and Noble the other day and I played with the train set for a long time. I went around and around and around.Grandma is coming to stay for a few days and Grandpa is going to be here on Tuesday morning. My music class starts on Wednesday morning. We're also getting the side of the house excavated this week to fix the water problem. Mommy assures me that it isn't as cool as it sounds. I like it already. I saw the cool flags in the ground and picked them and ran around. Oops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mina, your baby sister and you are so much fun! I would imagine you are enjoying being outside these nice spring days!

Lots of love,
Nana