Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Surprise!

Guess who was here when I woke up from my afternoon nap yesterday? Aunt Claudia (GM)! We played a bunch and went to Chili's for supper. She also helped with my bath and gave me a massage. She came all this way to get to have me all to herself. She's staying to play with me some more today. Grandpa sent along a cool book/toy holder for my room. I'll have Mommy take pictures of me playing with it later.

In other news, Mr. Elephant is dying. He sounds funny when I pull on his ring. Mommy is all sad about it. Isn't that funny? If you happen to see a replacement at Target, then she'll pay you back if you buy it. There weren't any at our Target the last time she checked. He's purple with a blue belly and red rings.

I've been grumpy the last couple of afternoons because my mouth hurts. My parents say it looks like I'm sucking on a lemon by the look on my face. I won't let them look inside to find out whether it's pain from my molars finishing or my canines coming in. I'd better go have more fun with Claudia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mina! I had fun with you yesterday & Wednesday!! :) Thanks for asking me to come over to play :) (did your mommy notice her "surprise" on her camera yet?)

Love you bunches!

Aunt Claudia GP