Yesterday was a bit of a disaster, but it started out great. Matthew, Jamie, and
GrandJan came over in the morning after breakfast. Matthew brought me a Valentine. He's getting his late because it won't get here until the 24
th. That was good planning on Mommy's part, huh? We both enjoyed looking out the front door.

Matthew was mean to me for the first time ever. I'm usually the
aggressor. Anyway, I bet you can guess what he did by looking at this picture. He tried to shut me outside! It was his revenge because I pulled him out of my chair by his shirt collar a little bit earlier. I want to be a professional wrestler when I grow up.

After my friends left, it all went downhill. I took a nap from 11-12 and then refused to take a nap the rest of the day. I was
soooo tired by the time Daddy came home and we had supper. I fed Euclid some food and he accidentally scraped my finger because I didn't take my hand away. I cried and cried. I still love my
bubba though. I fussed and yelled from about 5:30-6:30 and then I got the crazies. I laughed and laughed and laughed. Mommy and Daddy didn't mind that part. I went to bed almost an hour early and I slept about 12 hours last night. I'm feeling much better today! Mommy is going to try putting me down earlier today and I might let her look into my mouth to see if that's the problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment