Nothing is more fun than getting into things.
At it again.
Mommy and Daddy couldn't stop laughing at my outfit. It's too cute. I bet you can guess who got it for me.
Matthew loaned me his basketball hoop and I'm awesome.
Score!
This blog is all about me - Mina Catherine. I was born on December 29, 2007 and my proud parents are Andrea and Jon. I can't wait to share my milestones and pictures with you! Please feel free to share your comments.
Nothing is more fun than getting into things.
At it again.
Mommy and Daddy couldn't stop laughing at my outfit. It's too cute. I bet you can guess who got it for me.
Matthew loaned me his basketball hoop and I'm awesome.
Score!
1 comment:
We can't wait till we get back to Iowa and kiss those cheeks!
Love, Nana and Papa
Post a Comment