The only bad part of the date was when Jamie scared me. She threw a toy for the dog and it was terrifying. I screamed and had to have Mommy hold me until Jamie hid the toy away. I don't have the words to tell them why I was scared so they were both confused and surprised by my reaction. I'm generally not scared of anything.
Mommy picked up my Valentine's pictures from the store on Monday and saw that my head was chopped off. She's going to go in and talk with them when she gets a chance. At least the rest of the pictures turned out well. However, Mommy doesn't recommend WalMart Picture Me studios. They don't have very small picture packages so you get too many pictures, they pressure sell, and they chop off heads. We have tons of photos that we're going to give away because my parents only wanted a few pictures. Here's the picture of the head chop. Hehehe
Yesterday was Pancake Day so my parents were going to take me to IHOP, but the line was too long. You know how Daddy is about waiting. We decided to go to Boston's instead and that was fun. I threw food on the floor and made a racket. At least I didn't eat any of my spaghetti with meatballs pizza so Mommy has my leftovers to eat today.
.
My daddy has a very busy week. I didn't see him on Monday because he was stuck at the hospital. I won't see him today because he has a meeting in the evening. I won't see him Friday or Saturday because he's going to a conference in Chicago. It's a good thing I'm easy because otherwise Mommy would be going nuts!

3 comments:
Hi, Sunshine! No, it's not nice that WalMart cut off the top of your sweet head. But, other than that, it's a beautiful picture! You look darling!
Love, Nana
Even with the head chop the picture is adorable!
Yes, it's a beautiful picture!
Aunt Lois
Post a Comment