This is what the back looks like.
My plan went into action once Mommy couldn't see my hands anymore.
The left side came off with no problem.
And now I've got it. Oops, I'd better protect my modesty.
Who am I kidding? I'm such a proper young lady.
Mommy is pleased to have some nice pictures to show my future boyfriends.
Mommy should have known I would take the cover off right away because I took it off the teddy bear over and over. She was able to keep it on me for a few hours when she put other clothes on top. In other news, I have a runny nose and I puked all over the car last night after having a dinner that included black beans and strawberry yogurt. Nice.

2 comments:
Ha ha, what a doll! I love the look on her face. Looks like you did a good job with the prefold.
(I LOVE the ABC wraps, D has two)
She has the cutest grin!
That diaper cover is so cute!
Post a Comment