Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Nana's Birthday

Today is my nana's birthday. She's in Arizona, but I was thinking of her today. I had so much fun with my daddy today that my cheeks hurt from smiling so much! Thanks for being my nana and for making my daddy.
I've been having fun with my parents. We went to a party yesterday and I got to stay up past my bed time. I fell asleep as soon as we got in the car. Today we went and played at the mall and I only took one long nap because I didn't want to miss out on anything. Daddy has tomorrow off too. Mommy has been coaching me with the stairs and since daddy was home, we were able to get it on video. She can't spot me and tape at the same time (as evidenced by my somersault tape). Prepare to be impressed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mina: I'm impressed! You were cruisin'. I'm thinking Nana and Papa are missing you already.
Great Aunt Lois

Anonymous said...

I'm SO impressed!! Can you show Matthew how to do that? He's not even close to being able to go down stairs yet! See you tomorrow sweetie!

Matthew's Mom

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think your Mommy and Daddy should send you to AZ; otherwise, maybe we should head home. We miss you and were so happy to see the video!

Love, Nana and Papa