Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is all about me - Mina Catherine. I was born on December 29, 2007 and my proud parents are Andrea and Jon. I can't wait to share my milestones and pictures with you! Please feel free to share your comments.
5 comments:
Hi, Sunshine! We were so happy to see a new video! It helps us feel not so far away while in AZ. Great Aunt Lois is here and just said today that we "needed" another video. Tell your mommy and daddy, thank you!
Love, Nana
Hahaha..she is such a cutie. We are trying to get Jack to do animal sounds too but so far, nothing yet.
Thank you, Mina, for granting my wish! I like your mooo. Aunt Lois
She is sooooo stinkin' cute! I love all of the recent pictures. They are gorgeous!!
Minnie,
Now that I'm back from Nicaragua, I want to see you. Grandpa and I will be coming in a couple of weeks if possible. Keep learning sounds so that you can show off to us. You're doing well! Love you!
Grandma H
Post a Comment