We've taken a few pictures in the last few days. Claudia took good care of me when she was here.
Mommy found some funny pictures on the camera.
Daddy took an ET picture of me. Can you see me? I tried to hide in my Moses basket.
Here's Noah's ark. I really think the scale is all wrong. I'm very confused about some things now. Why does Moses need such a big basket when Noah was so small?
Daddy played music for me today. He's been home the last few days and is going stir crazy. At least we've had nice weather so the four of us have been going on walks every day. Bubba has been enjoying that! Sorry the picture isn't very good. Do you think my butt looks big?
Mommy has decided to change to cloth diapers. There are many reasons for it. Don't I look cute?
I love them. The only problem so far is that my poopie doesn't smell when I go in these diapers so Mommy gets a surprise when she opens them. It's amazing how much worse poop smells when it's mixed with chemicals.
I love to say ball. It's my favorite word. Daddy has been trying to teach me lots of words and I can copy him sometimes, especially when he sings.I have a date with Matthew tomorrow. I'm pretty excited because I didn't get to see him for very long last week. He showed up late to tot lot because he slept in. It sounds like he had a fun time swimming on Friday and jumped into the deep end of the pool. I can't wait to hear all about it!

3 comments:
Just wanted to say that I'm so glad to hear you are doing extended rear facing with Mina! Ellie is two years and 6 days and still rear facing! I just posted a link today about it on my site. Great minds think alike! And, of course, Mina is adorable!
Hey guys! Thanks for posting the link for rear facing carseats. I knew all of this but now I can pass along the info in one shot to all of my mommy friends. Have you seen the one on 5 point restraints too? Mina is adorable and looks like she and Emmy would be good pals! They seem very similar (brillant, of course, little girls!)!
Take care
Erika
Yeah for cloth and extended rearfacing. :) Mina's such a cutie.
Post a Comment