Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Surprise!

Here's the video of my crazy giggles from yesterday.


I had the giggles today too. Mama and Dada love it. Dada couldn't stand to stay away from me so he's going to come home EVERY night even though he had planned otherwise. Gas is cheap and the drive isn't as long as he thought. I was surprised to see him at bedtime tonight.

I had fun with Matthew today. He was a very good boy and I didn't pull his hair (not from lack of trying). Mama did a short video of us.

Mama put a pink bib on him and he was dismayed.
He didn't care what he was wearing once she gave him some bananas. The way to a boy's heart is through his tumtum.Isn't he dreamy?My version of SO BIG:Matthew's version of SO BIG:We also had a dance party during Baby Signs. Matthew danced with his blankie instead of me. I don't like to slow dance anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mina,
I love your crazy giggle video! Your Mommy is pretty funny when she says "cheese". I had a great time at your house yesterday! Want to go on another date at the end of the week?

Love always,
Matthew

Anonymous said...

So now you are no longer just walking--you're dancing! You are so cute, Sweetie, and your friend Matt is a cutie too. I'm glad you have so much fun together. I love your giggle! See you soon!

Love,
Grandma H